Serene Yoga School is happy to offer you the following 4 programs of kids yoga classes at your own school or daycare:
Serene Preschoolers™ is a kids yoga program designed for young kids to teach them the basics of Yoga and mindfulness. Each class will last between 30 to 45 minutes and consists of at least 3 of the following:
- Greeting and settling
- A song combined with a yoga poses practice
- A story combined with a yoga poses practice
- A game or activity that teaches young kids a life skill (ex. Sharing, Focusing, keep the positivity...etc.)
- Relaxing time (a mini Shavasana) where children are guided to wind up, relax, and sometimes it’s the perfect time for the teacher to reinforce the newly learned skill or idea.
Serene Kids™ is a kids yoga program that teaches them the basics of Yoga, mindfulness and life skills through a combination of educational games and Yoga postures. The program is designed for age groups between 6 to 12 years old. We always recommend running two separate groups 6 – 8 years old and 9 – 12 years old.
Each class runs for one hour and consists of at least 3 of the following:
- Settling in
- A fun game that builds on one or more life skills. Ex: sharing, focus, solving disputes, accepting others...etc.
- Yoga sequence based on a concept (ex. Animals, Nature…etc.), story or a song.
- Breathing games to teach different breathing techniques
- End of class relaxation (mini Shavasana)
Serene Teens™ is a Yoga program that helps teens maintain their healthy life style, physical flexibility and teaches them the life skills needed for them in their transition from childhood to adulthood. The program is designed for age 13 – 18 years old.
Each class runs for one hour or an hour and a half. It consists of all the followings:
- Settling in
- A concept or an idea to discuss (ex. Persistence, Happiness, accepting others…etc.)
- Breathing techniques
- Yoga sequence
- Mini Meditation (Shavasana)
Serene Teachers™ is a Package for teachers and employees. In this package, we follow mainly the Yin Yoga practice, the most relaxing type of yoga that is becoming so popular recently as it reduces the stress of the workplace, increases focus, fights body stiffness and neck or back pain caused by the long standing or sitting hours, increases happiness and thus productivity, promotes a healthy work/life balance and many other benefits. Like the other programs, you could choose to run this program as a lunch break or as an end of the day relaxing activity.